Subject: Estonias State Budget 2025: Revenue forecast from the registration tax on new vehicles in 2025
From: "David Hoffmann" <[email-masked]>
To: "vana RAM Info"
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 16:02:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello!

I have a question regarding the 2025 budget.

*	What is the Ministry of Finance's forecast for VAT revenue from
new vehicle sales in the 2025 budget?

Thanks and best regards

David Hoffmann

Projektleiter | Projektijuht

Deutsch-Baltische Handelskammer (AHK) | Saksa-Balti Kaubanduskoda (AHK)
Suurtüki 4 b | 10133 Tallinn | T +372 627 6951 |
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.ahk-balt.org/> www.ahk-balt.org

  _____

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/745242>
<https://twitter.com/ahkbalt>     <https://www.facebook.com/AHKTallinn>
<https://www.instagram.com/ahkbalt/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvKz4ZUPhxukO5GML7o1pNw>

  _____

The AHK App: Join our member-only social network!

<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hivebrite.ahk_app.app&hl=us
>
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ahk-app/id1520201973?itsct=apps_box&itscg=3
0200>